During November, we will be visiting the schools that are participating in the project “Un mar sense deixalles”. This is an educational project about marine litter that we are carrying out with the support of the Barcelona City Council.
The dates that we have programmed to carry out the activity with the participating schools are the following:
– November 6: La Sedeta School.
– November 11: Rubén Darío School.
– November 19: Voramar School.
– November 20: Grèvol School.
– November 27: Josep Maria de Sagarra School.
In those activities, different beaches of Barcelona will be visited to carry out a beach clean-up with the schoolchildren. The beaches in which we have planned to carry out the activities are: Barceloneta, Bogatell, Nova Mar Bella, Sant Miquel and Somorrostro.