Preserving the environment
To study and carry out actions to guarantee the natural resources for future generations.
"Environment" is the surrounding which affects and determines the circumstances of life of people or society. Frequently it is necessary to control human activities, so they are sustainable with the conservation of what surrounds us, thus assuring the stability for future generations.
What do we do in SUBMON to help preserve the environment
Services in biology and medicine conservation:
- Technical studies
- Complete environmental projects
- Field work
Most recent activities
- CURSOS DE OBSERVADORES DE MAMÍFEROS MARINOS (MMO) Y TÉCNICOS DE ACÚSTICA PASIVA (PAM) ESPAÑOLES
- SUBMON undertakes new marine turtle project in collaboration with US NOAA and ISSF
- CONCLUSIONS DE LES 2es JORNADES DE CUSTÒDIA MARINA, BARCELONA 25 NOVIEMBRE
- CONCLUSIONES DE LAS 2AS JORNADAS DE CUSTODIA MARINA, BARCELONA 25 NOV 2013
- L’espai de custòdia marina de “Canyons del Maresme” estrena plataforma de divulgació
Places where we have worked to preserve the environment
Map with the places and the images on how SUBMON has worked to preserve the environment: